Interesting Points About Hypnotherapy
- The subconsious mind is 30,000 times more powerful than your conscious mind.
- The Subconsious makes up 90% of the mind & controls habits, beliefs & every experience is stored here!
- Did you know that Canada has the highest rate of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) in the world!
- Hypnotherapy can decrease inflammation & shut off the brain’s stress response.
- Your mind doesn’t know the difference between what is real or imagined.
Albert Einstein had a thicker than usual Corpus Callosum. (The Nerve bundle that connect the left & right hemispheres of your brain). During Hypnosis, the Corpus Callosum bioenergetic connections become stronger, allowing the two sides of your brain to become better linked & work more efficiently together!
… Just like Einstein!
During Hypnotherapy, you have access to your subconscious mind where re-programming can take place. In a THETA brain frequency state, you are able to remove negative stored emotions, stress, blocks and the emotional connection to traumatic events. Followed by replacing the subconscious mind with positive, clear emotions, thoughts and beliefs. Hypnotherapy has been known to help with the following: Weight loss/gain, Addictions, Stress/PTSD, Depression, Sleep/Insomnia, Anxiety, Self Discovery, Unhelpful Habits/Negative Beliefs, Performance, Self esteem issues, Anger/Grief, & more!
Have questions? Book your free 15 minute consultation Fridays and Saturdays only.