The time has come to have one of your most important days of your life, and the team at Beyond Wrapture would like to start by thanking you for choosing us to be a part of your special day with these bridal tips. Our goal at Beyond Wrapture is to make you feel relaxed, soothed and breath-taking for your big day. We have designed this list of tips for you, your family, bridesmaids, and anyone that will be joining us at the salon to help our staff give you the best possible quality of work, and get you through your salon experience without a hitch.
- Wash your hair the night before, and let it air dry. Any heat (flat iron/curling iron) added to your hair can make it very difficult to hold a curl in a bridal updo. Please make sure to do this the day before as squeaky clean hair doesn’t like to cooperate, and wet hair can set our staff and your group behind.
- Wear a button up, wide neck, stretchy, or very easy to remove shirt. The less possibility of the shirt touching your hair after it’s done the better, this way you won’t catch a pin or move your updo when you remove it.
- Wear a strapless bra, no bra, or the bra you will be wearing for the day. Your bra straps after being worn all morning can leave demarcation lines that can stay on your skin for a few hours.
- Come with pictures! Whether you have them saved on your phone, printed, or email them to us before hand, they are a great tool for you and your stylist to clearly communicate what you want and don’t want done with your hair. Remember a picture says 1000 words.
- If you, or anyone in your party, plan on using extensions please notify reception at the time of booking. This requires additional time and there will be an additional charge as well. Make sure the extensions are clean and dry when you bring them in. Be sure to wash brand new extensions before you bring them in as they are coated with a pesticide and WILL NOT curl if you don’t wash them first.
- Have someone carry extra bobbypins, hairspray, a comb etc. in their purse for the day. As much as we try to make your hair indestructible there is still the possibility something could move, it’s better to be prepared.
- Remember to bring your veil/hairpieces/floral hairpieces etc. with you to your appointment. Your stylist will place these for you and show someone how to remove them if necessary.
- Exfoliate two days before; this gives the artist a fresh smooth canvas to work on and allows your skin to calm.
- Come to your appointment with a clean face please, as removing the make-up from last night will take extra time and could cause delays.
- Moisturize the morning of your appointment.
- Bring photos of what you like and don’t like, this is a great tool to help assure you get the look you want.
- All facial waxing should be done a week prior to your appointment.
- Get a good nights rest. You have spent months preparing for this day.
Now is your time to unwind, relax and enjoy your day to come.
- Confirm with your wedding party a week before who will be getting hair and make-up done to notify Beyond Wrapture of any changes.
- If there is anything we can do for you to make your spa experience more enjoyable let us know, we can make arrangements for fruit trays etc. to be at the spa upon your arrival.
- A schedule of the day will be sent to you, please share this with your bridal party and have them show up about 15 minutes early for their appointment. If anyone shows up late we cannot guarantee their appointment or your bridal party being done on time.
- Please take into consideration that we have allotted this time for you and your wedding party. Any cancelations within 24 hours or no shows will be subject to a charge of 50% of the service total.
Thank you for your consideration,
Your Bridal Team at Beyond Wrapture